Cute Creatures: 3-Layer Mask with FREE SHIPPING
At at time when our focus has turned towards our own future, let's not forget that climate change continues and creatures suffer. Stitch'd is responding to our irrevocably altered world by creating masks as symbols of hope, creativity and beauty in the midst of challenging times.
- Outer layer: 100% cotton
- Middle Layer: Heavy duty non-woven polyester barrier
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Straps: adjustable ultra-soft stretch cotton loops
- Includes a built-in flexible bridge wire across the nose that can be individually shaped for the best possible fit.
- This mask is pleated to fit different sized faces
- Made in Australia: The person who cuts and sews the mask also packages and sends the mask - so it has only been touched by one person.
- FREE Shipping applies to orders of masks ONLY. This will be automatically applied at checkout (no code required :))
Cloth masks are a washable covering. If your cloth mask becomes damp you must remove it, put on a fresh one and put the used one in a plastic bag for washing at the end of the day.
You should continue physical distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene.
Avoid touching the front of the mask and remove it carefully by touching only the straps, to avoid self-contamination. Hand hygiene should be performed after removal of the mask.
CLEANING YOUR MASK:
Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand-washed using soap and warm water. Dry the cloth mask in fresh air and preferably direct sunlight before you re-use it.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling used face masks.