Arabian Nights: 3-Layer Mask with FREE SHIPPING
Our Arabian Nights takes inspiration from the story tellers of ancient times, who told tales that showed how even the powerless could overcome their circumstances using the power of ingenuity and action. We are responding to our irrevocably altered world by creating masks as symbols of hope, creativity and beauty.
- Outer layer: 100% cotton
- Middle Layer: Heavy duty non-woven polyester barrier
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Straps: stretch nylon loops
- Includes a built-in flexible bridge wire across the nose that can be individually shaped for the best possible fit.
- Made in Australia: The person who cuts and sews the mask also packages and sends the mask - so it has only been touched by one person.
- FREE Shipping applies to orders of masks ONLY. This will be automatically applied at checkout (no code required :))
Cloth masks are a washable covering. If your cloth mask becomes damp you must remove it, put on a fresh one and put the used one in a plastic bag for washing at the end of the day.
You should continue physical distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene.
Avoid touching the front of the mask and remove it carefully by touching only the straps, to avoid self-contamination. Hand hygiene should be performed after removal of the mask.
CLEANING YOUR MASK:
Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand-washed using soap and warm water. Dry the cloth mask in fresh air and preferably direct sunlight before you re-use it.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling used face masks.