Geisha: 3-Layer Mask with FREE SHIPPING
Our Geisha mask takes inspiration from old Japan - a culture of tribal clashes and elegant rituals, of intricate detail and the arts. A tumultuous time out of which emerged exquisite creativity.
Likewise, we are responding to our irrevocably altered world by creating masks as symbols of hope, creativity and beauty.
- Outer layer: 98% Fine cotton sateen with 2% silver thread
- Middle Layer: Heavy duty non-woven polyester barrier
- Inner layer: 100% polyester satin
- Straps: Adjustable - we tie them loosely, you adjust to fit, then slide the knot inside the casing if you prefer.
- Includes a built-in wire bridge across the nose that can be individually shaped for the best possible fit.
- Made in Australia: The person who cuts and sews the mask also packages and sends the mask - so it has only been touched by one person.
- FREE Shipping applies to orders of masks ONLY. This will be automatically applied at checkout (no code required :))
Cloth masks are a washable covering. If your cloth mask becomes damp you must remove it, put on a fresh one and put the used one in a plastic bag for washing at the end of the day.
You should continue physical distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene.
Avoid touching the front of the mask and remove it carefully by touching only the straps, to avoid self-contamination. Hand hygiene should be performed after removal of the mask.
CLEANING YOUR MASK:
Cloth masks can be washed in the washing machine with other clothes, or hand-washed using soap and warm water. Dry the cloth mask in fresh air and preferably direct sunlight before you re-use it.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling used face masks.